Outline a bot that engages with the specific point of stress you have identified. Consider the following questions.
How could a bot intervene in this situation? Or following Verhoeven's terminology, how could it punctuate?
What (programmatic) behaviour could your bot enact?
- repetition: bots can be run repeatedly
- condition: bots are often written in response to a particular condition
- iteration: bots can be used multiple times
- memory: bots can rely on a database
- tempo: bots can operate at a specific time frame as described by the programmer
- versioning: bots can make multiple versions of an original source
- amplification: bots can extend the reach of a message
Some further questions that can help narrow down the action mode of your bot.
- What roles can be picked up by a bot? Is the bot for example a janitor, gardener, reporter?
- In what way is the bot conducive to the well-being of its context?
- What modes of interaction does the bot use? Is the bot for example witnessing, listening, gathering, greeting, sparking, whispering, reminding, shouting?